I DON'T WANT IT TO BE OVER!!!!!

Has it ever happened to you that you don't want a book to be over????

Please comment now.

Today I will be talking about the sadness of feeling that something is done.

Books finish. All books come to an end at some point. I WISH IT DIDN'T HAVE TO END :(

But it does. Sadly. I know it's terrible, so here are some tips for moving on:

*Reread!
*Watch the film (if there is one)
*Try your best to forget
*Read a new book
*GET STUCK IN SOMETHING NEW
*Read fanfiction on the book (THIS ALWAYS WORKS FOR ME)
*Write your own fanfiction
*Read a book by the same author
*Read a book similar to the book you read
*Search everywhere online for some extra deleted words that did not come out in the book, but was included in the original copy (This has never happened for me :(, but there is always a first!)

Many books can make people feel sad that they have ended. For example, I just finished the Twilight Saga today, and now I wish that I hadn't finished it already. It captivated me for about a month now. My solution to this problem is to read The Host, a book by the same author. I have already watched the film, and now I am so excited to read this! If any of you have read this, please comment below on how it is.

Thanks so much for reading, and please comment on what you thought, or if you have anything to add to this post :) Thanks, MIC ;)

Comments

Post a Comment

Hi all! Please comment!

Popular Posts