My New Fanfiction

Hey guys! I just had to let you know that I started a new Fanfiction account the other day, and I currently have a story up all about the Keeper of the Lost Cities series. It currently has over 300 views, so let's see if we can get it to 1000+ views by next Sunday! Thanks so much!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12275284/1/Sophitz-Forever

Also, please comment below on any recommendations for me to Fanfic on (good books, good movies, etc) and please review, heart, and follow on my current Fanfiction! I am updating once or twice a week, if not more. I will be sure to respond to all of my reviewers as soon as possible (always in the next chapter in bold). Thanks so much, MIC ;)

PS I will be posting this same post on all three of my blogs...

PPS I will be updating this blog as much as I can. Sorry for not posting lately. I will add new posts for every new chapter I add to my Fanfiction account as well as new writing tips everyday! Please expect to see a new tip here tomorrow! Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts