Writing Tips from Fellow Goodreaders!

Hey guys! Today I am going to share some writing tips from my fellow Goodreads friends.

Ramya:

Don't back down.
Reread your work in order to avoid mistakes.
Ask someone else to edit your work for you.
Make sure that you can read your own work by using a clear format that is easy to read and see.
Stay in the same tense while writing.

Molly:

Make an outline
Have someone proofread your stories

Natalie:

Don't stop writing.
Free write or role play with NO RULES when you have writer's block.

You guys all know my tips, so I'm just going to quickly say a few instead of creating a long list like I normally would.

Listen to music.
Believe in yourself.
Write something random when you have writer's block.
Work on different things when you're frustrated.


Thanks for reading! Thanks, MIC ;)

Comments

Popular Posts