Diaries and Journals (Cause those are important)

Hey, all!

First, apologies. I am SO sorry for not updating here for SO long! How long has it been? A few MONTHS?

I feel terrible but here I am again. This blog is NOT dead :D

So today I am going to be talking about journals and diaries because those are VERY important in someone's life.

COMMENT DOWN BELOW IF YOU LIKE THIS POST OR IF YOU KEEP A DIARY OR JOURNAL

**********

OKAY so diaries first.

What is a diary?

A diary is a book in which one keeps a daily record of events and experiences, according to Google. Or dictionary.com.
Anyways, DIARIES are generally kept by girls, though some boys keep them too. Diaries are things where you can write anything and it's supposed to be secret generally. 

For example, despite the fact that it's supposed to be private, here we go. 

WHAT IS IN MY DIARY?

Well, boys. My day. Embarrassing moments. Happy moments. BASICALLY EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON IN MY HEAD. 

Okay, so yeah. There goes my privacy :D

Anyways, diaries are good for spilling your emotions, ranting, or venting. I like the fact that since nobody is going to read it, I can write anything. And this relieves your feelings. Diaries are also important for writers because it gives you a chance to write something, no matter how short or long, daily or at least weekly, though as of late, I have been neglecting mine. iRandom is basically my online diary :D So go check that out, stalkers :D Or just my AWESOME READERS :D

**********

Journals. Mostly used by boys, though girls use them too. GUYS I AM NOT TRYING TO BE SEXIST OR STEREOTYPICAL. A journal is basically a daily record of news and events of a personal nature, which is basically the same thing as a diary. For me, I use a diary as an EMBARRASSING MOMENT RECORD, though I'm really not sure why I want to record that... Anyways, I use a journal for insightful things or everyday use. Yeah, that's basically how I do it.

Journals are also important for writers for the same reasons. IML, I tend to make diary entries shorter and journal entries longer, though I have not been writing in either for forever. 

Journals can also be about a specific topic. CHECK OUT MY NEXT POST IN FUTURE TIMES TO LEARN ABOUT "WRITING JOURNALS."

**********

So that's it! Thanks so much for reading! Share this blog with anyone and please comment!!

MALAYNA

Comments

  1. My problem with diaries is that I start one, but then I forget and it only lasts a month. I use journals a lot more, mostly for poetry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi all! Please comment!

Popular Posts